时间：2018-11-07 15:21:12本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 诗盈 我要投稿
351. When is grandparents’ wedding anniversary?
352. How long have they been married? 他们结婚多久了?
353. They’ve been married for quite a few years.
354. Who did George marry? 乔治和谁结婚了?
355. Do they have children? 你有孩子了吗?
356. They had a baby last month. 他们上个月有的孩子。
357. My son wants to get married in June.
358. They don’t know when the wedding will be.
359. Their grandchildren are grown up now.
360. She’s a widow. Her husband died last year.
361. Where did you grow up? 你在哪长大?
362. I grew up right here in this neighborhood.
363. My friend spent his childhood in California .
364. He lived in California until he was seventeen.
365. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
366. There used to be a grocery store on the corner.
367. All of those houses have been built in the last ten years.
368. They’re building a new house up the street .
369. If you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?
370. Are your neighbors very friendly? 你的邻居们友好吗?
371. We all know each other pretty well.
372. A young married couple moved in next door to us.
373. Who bought that new house down the street from you?
374. An old man rented the big white house.
375. What beautiful trees those are! 多漂亮的树呀!
376. What time are you going to get up tomorrow morning?
377. I’ll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30.
378. What will you do then? 然后你做些什么呢?
379. After I get dressed, I’ll have breakfast.
380. What will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning?
381. I’ll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.
382. After breakfast, I’ll get ready to go to work.
383. I’ll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.
384. I’ll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.
385. I’ll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o’clock.
386. Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night?
387. Do you think you’ll go to the movies tomorrow night?
388. I’ll probably stay home and watch television.
389. When I get sleepy, I’ll probably get ready for bed.
390. Do you think you’ll be able to go to sleep right away?
391. How is the weather today? 今天的天气怎样?
392. The weather is nice today. 今天天气很好。
393. What was the weather like yesterday?
394. Yesterday it rained all day. 昨天下了一天的雨。
395. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
396. It’s going to snow tomorrow. 明天有雪。
397. It’s quite cold today. 今天真冷。
398. It’s been cloudy all morning. 整个早上都多云。
399. Is it raining now? 现在在下雨吗?
400. It’ll probably clear up this afternoon.
401. The days are getting hotter. 天气在转暖。
402. Today is the first day of spring. 今天是春天的第一天。
403. What’s the temperature today? 今天的气温是多少?
404. It’s about seventy degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon.
405. There’s a cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股冷风。
406. How are you feeling today? 今天感觉怎样?
407. I don’t feel very well this morning.
408. I was sick yesterday, but I’m better today.
409. My fever is gone, but I still have a cough.
410. My brother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很头痛。
411. Which of your arms is sore? 你的哪个胳膊痛?
412. My right arm hurts. It hurts right here.
413. What’s matter with you? 你怎么了?
414. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背痛。
415. Which foot hurts?Is it the left one?
416. How did you break your leg? 你怎样弄伤的脚?
417. I slipped on the stairs and fell down. I broke my leg.
418. Your right hand is swollen. Does it hurt?
419. It’s bleeding. You’d better go see a doctor about that cut.
420. I hope you’ll be well soon. 希望你快些好。